Monday, November 17, 2008

How To Make Money With Digital Camera

I love to take pictures! Our family has at least a dozen photo albums and around 50 filled video tapes. Buying a digital camera completely changed the volume of pictures that we take. I thought we took a lot then, but now we have thousands, make that 10's of thousands of pictures sitting on our computer taking up many gigabytes.

When I was in college I bought enough equipment from my brother-in-law to take professional pictures and to develop them. Just when I thought my new vocation was going to take off one of my 6 roommates decided he could get some cash for my stuff and while I was at work all of my photography equipment disappeared. Along with that so did my desire to be in the photography business. I still do not know which roommate took it.

Zoom to present day and I still regret not taking a more serious look into photography as a way to earn extra income. Out of curiosity I started to do some research on how a person can make money at home with a basic digital camera. I found there are a ton of ways to make some extra money so I did a few web pages describing what I found.

How To Make Money With Digital Camera


7 Tips For Great Digital Pictures


Review Camera Dollars System

No comments: