Monday, November 17, 2008

How To Stop A Panic Attack

I did not realize just how big an issue this was until I looked at a product called Panic Away. I was amazed that millions of people suffer from panic or anxiety attacks and with some people it completely ruins any normal life.

While reading information on panic attacks I realized that this is not only very common, but that I myself have been prone to panic attacks all my life. What is ironic is that I am generally a very extroverted person, but in certain situations I have very strong panic attacks.

Here are common symptoms of a Panic Attack
• Shortness of breath
• Shaking or trembling
• Dry mouth
• Choking feeling
• Heart is racing
• Dizzy or disoriented feeling
• Tightness in the chest
• Sweating
• Hot or cold rush
• A dreamlike feeling

WOW, was I amazed when I realized that I frequently exhibit these symptoms.
I learned how to overcome these attacks and put together some information on the subject of stopping panic attacks.

How To Stop A Panic Attack

No comments: